Home > Membership
Learn. Connect. Lead.
Administrators or managers of a legal services organization are eligible to join the international Association of Legal Administrators and the Greater Chicago Chapter provided their responsibilities include human resources, finance, facilities, technology or other systems or services.
The Greater Chicago Chapter continues to offer many valuable membership benefits:
- Bi-Monthly Newsletter
- Bi-Monthly Luncheon Meetings and Educational Seminars
- Functional Specialty Educational Seminars
- Monthly Roundtable Luncheon Meetings
- Membership Directory
- Annual Compensation Survey
- Business Partner Resources and Directory
- Networking Events
- Community Service Opportunities
- Job Bank
For more information, please see our Membership Brochure. Dues are $100.00 annually.
To join the Chapter, you must be a member of ALA International. To join ALA International, go to www.alanet.org.
Once you are an international member, complete your Greater Chicago Chapter online enrollment: Enroll Now!