WHY SHOULD YOU SPONSOR OUR ORGANIZATION?
The Greater Chicago Chapter is proud to support over 300 members in the greater Chicago area. Our membership is diverse, with member backgrounds in all major business disciplines: general management, financial, marketing, human resources and technology. Members represent firms of all sizes, as well as corporate, non-profit and governmental legal departments.
Below are just some of the reasons we value the relationships we have with our current business partners and those we hope will associate with us:
- Your support of the Chapter enhances your status in the market.
- You are investing in the education and development of the decision makers in the legal field.
- Building trusting relationships with business partners enhances the credibility of our members and improves the quality of leadership within the legal services community.
- Chapter members depend on contacts in the business community who share information and keep us informed.
- Sponsors of the Chapter are kept “in the know” about upcoming Chapter activities. Don’t miss out on exciting events we are planning!
- Our business partners are always the first choice in seeking sponsorship.
Please review our Greater Chicago Chapter Business Partner Sponsorship Program Packet to learn more about the Sponsorship Opportunities available to you. To become a Business Partner Sponsor, simply:
1. Print and complete the Sponsor Registration Form.
2. Enclose check made payable to The Greater Chicago Chapter of ALA.
3. Submit completed form with payment to the Chapter's Business Partner Relations Director:
Anna D. Sorensen
Branch Office Manager
Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
We hope you will find the information helpful in planning your future involvement with The Greater Chicago Chapter and with The Association of Legal Administrators at-large. Thank you for your continued support and assistance in reaching our mutual goals. We value the knowledge, participation, and commitment you provide to our Chapter.
For more information about partnership opportunities with ALA, please visit http://www.alanet.org/bpcenter